A leap of faith
Fate of complascent brands
The Pencil Metaphor
- The hangers-on are there in every organization: know right lingo, attend seminars, yet rarely take actions
- The erasors: endeavor to undo much (work done by the leaders)
- The ferrules: hang on to what they know (statuco), not allowing new technology or concepts to enter their classrooms (teachings)
- The wood: need guidance and training for embracing new technology
- The sharp: learning from early adopters, grab best part of it
- The Lead: early adopters, trying out new technology and sharing with others
Are you prepared? What innovation your company is doing next year?
Can you think differently?
Fundamentals of doing business tomorrow
Traditional approaches give way to thinking of tomorrow
World is changing fast – Technology or management practices compel you to keep pace with it
Pathfinders conduct talks for your senior team. Please let me know if you are interested.
Suresh Shah, Pathfinders Enterprise