Artist’s portfolio, architect’s, or stocks
A work portfolio – you may include wide variey of work you do in your life
For males – full-time, permanent, or for-salary
For female – mostly home work or gift work
Add lots of experiences
1. Wage work – money for time
2. Fee work – money for results
3. Home work – cooking, cleaning, fixing, shopping, and so on
4. Gift work – volunteer work
5. Study work – education, training, learning
Compile certificates of competencies in varied subjects
What kind of intelligence do we have?
1. Factual – can answer all the questions (human encyclopedia)
2. Analytical – reducing complex data to more simple formulations (solving problems)
3. Linguistic – speaking several languages and picking up the new one easily
4. Spatial – seeing patterns in things
6. Practical – dismantle and assemble again
7. Physical – intelligence or talent (coordinating mind and muscle)
8. Intuitive – seeing things that others cannot
What I do?
What have I actually done?
Who will testify it?
What evidence to say it is state-of-the-art?
Who new do I know? (beyond company walls)
Will my year-end Resume look different from last year’s?
Put every job and assignment through above resume test – if you can’t imagine adding new to what you are doing now/today/tomorrow/to your year-end, updated resume, then let it go
Know lots of new people
It is a brave and bold new world – forget the old social contacts that promised job security
– it has been torn up and thrown away.
Suresh Shah, Managing Director, Pathfinders Enterprise